Our goals, plan and most importantly our progress
This is our strategic plan, goals and objectives and different ways you can help us along the way.
Here’s what to expect over the course of the next 21+ months.
Brand Identity & Marketing
- ✅ By 2020, Kids Port will have established itself as a 501(c)(3) non profit.
- ✅ By 2020, Kids Port will have established a logo and brand identity.
- ✅ By 2020, Kids Port will have a website that promotes the museum, engages volunteers, and collects donations.
Community Engagement & Outreach
- ✅ By 2020, Kids Port will host community information sessions to educate the public about our mission and plans.
- ✅ By 2021, Kids Port will engage local community and business leaders to brief them on our plans and identify opportunities for partnerships.
- By April 2021, Kids Port will establish an ongoing community outreach project through virtual and community-based events.
- ✅ By 2020, Kids Port will have a schedule of pop-up programs at First Fridays in Brunswick to promote our mission and engage the community.
Capital Campaign & Fundraising
- By 2021, Kids Port will launch a public, capital fundraising campaign.
- By 2023, Kids Port will raise a minimum of $3,000,000 to establish, build, and open the museum
Site Identification & Development
- ✅ By 2021, Kids Port will have researched and identified three potential sites for the permanent museum.
- By 2022, Kids Port will finalize the location for the museum.
Open Physical Museum
- By 2022, Kids Port will finalize renderings and break ground on museum construction.
- By 2023, Kids Port will open an interactive play space museum.